Thursday, November 24, 2005

11.24- thanksgiving with family

"You know, you've really been going downhill lately. You're already at the bottom of the hill of love, now you are sliding down the hill of like"

-my grandmother expressing her frustration with me


"my grandmas are coming over"

-my sister's boyfriend responding to who is coming to thanksgiving. the grandmas are two ladies who have lived together for as long as he could remember.


"I guess it was two years ago"

-my sister's 20yr old boyfriend on when he noticed it was strange that he had two "grandmothers" on one side of the family.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for giving us quick thanksgiving updates, and I DO wish I would have gone home with you guys. There's always next year.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Brady said...

this is much greatness about the "grandmas".

"I've got 3 grandmas, I've got grandmas to spare"

-boyfriend responding to our family having only 1 grandparent

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home