Wednesday, September 27, 2006

9.27- Front desk













"so how long are you going to keep the boy band look going?"

-Emily Tynes on my continued short hair cut.
To which I replied, "I'm sick and tired of hearing all these people talk about what's the deal with this pop life and when is it gonna fade out. The thing you got to realise is what I'm doing is not a trend. I'm gonna bring it till the end. Now, why you wanna try to classify the type of thing I do 'cause I'm just fine doing what I like."


ps. check the comment box if you are confused

5 Comments:

Blogger Brady said...

Nysnc's song "Pop" lyrics:

Sick and tired of hearing
All these people talk about
What's the deal with this pop life
And when is it gonna fade out
The thing you got to realise
What we're doing is not a trend
We've got the gift of melody
We're gonna bring it till the end
Now, why you wanna try to
Classify the type of thing we do
'Cause we're just fine
Doing what we like,
Can we say the same for you
Tired of feelin' all around me
Animosity
Just worry about yours 'cause
I'm-a get mine, now
People can't you see?

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would've really liked to see you photoshop your face over the gay lance bass in the middle. i think you missed out on a golden opportunity.

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tend to agree with nate.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Brady said...

thanks for the critique I will see what I can do

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now THAT looks good....

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home