Monday, November 28, 2005

11.28- at my house

"You make me feel like a man who was a woman"

-what my friend Jeff thought the song lyric "you make me feel like a natural woman" said


"This is like in the top 5 times we could have been mistaken for lesbians"

-my wife commenting on about all of the things that happened in picking up Nicole from getting her wisdom teeth removed


"It tastes like ass mixed with tire rubber"

-nicole's opinion on a certain medicine when ingested in liquid form


ps. it was a good day at the quote farm

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Phenagrin. That's what I was talking about. It tasted so bad when I took it as a kid.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Margaret Feinberg said...

I love mistaken lyrics...sometimes they're better than the originals.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Brady said...

then i will have to stay away from Phenagrin

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home