Friday, October 13, 2006

10.13- Daskam house












"I think I could eat an infinity of greens"

-Brian Daskam going to the next level by expressing himself in theoretical mathematics when it comes to how much he loves greens.

note:
f
or those less attuned to theoretical math than Brian I offer this explanation of how much Brian loves greens.
Taken from "The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy":

"[infinity is] Bigger than the biggest thing ever and then some, much bigger than that, in fact really amazingly immense, a totally stunning size, real 'Wow, that's big!' time. Infinity is just so big that by comparison, bigness itself looks really titchy. Gigantic multiplied by colossal multiplied by staggeringly huge is the sort of concept we are trying to get across here."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your image looks like an infinity of poop.

-brian

1:43 PM  
Blogger Brady said...

I'll see what I can do about that
b

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all of these quotes--- the red ball instead of red bull had me laughing for days--
your fan,
Lisa Kelsey

12:03 AM  
Blogger Brady said...

thanks for the encouragement.

talk to you soon
b

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home